Looking for where to stay | shopping | food & drink | entertainment | local events calendar | historic sites | nearby museums | unique things to do nearby? Whether you are exploring the Old Brooklyn neighborhood where we are located or touring the region, Cleveland has plenty to offer! Get more ideas on what to do on the Cleveland Travel Guide.
Where to Stay
Whether you looking for a great bed & breakfast, a hostel, or a hotel, there are all kinds of great options nearby. A few of our local favorites:
- The Cleveland Hostel is located in a historic building in Cleveland’s Ohio City Neighborhood with restaurants, shops, breweries and the must-see West Side Market just down the street.
- Stone Gables Bed & Breakfast – luxurious lodging in a historic mansion in Ohio City.
- Clifford House – Private home bed & breakfast in Ohio City. Built in 1868, the home is noted for its architecture.
- Davide’s Tropical Paradise – a delightful apartment on the west side of Cleveland. Where else can you stay that has both a tiki bar and kitchen along with Swiss Edelweiss living room decor?
- aScEnSiOn pOrTaL
- Al & Joanne’s Air B & B
Restaurants and Bars
(Cleveland is a world-class foodie / craft brew / music paradise, with an incredible and growing array of local and independent pubs and restaurants. Listed here are a few of our personal favorites.
- The (C) Rowley Inn
Located in the trendy Tremont neighborhood, this bar/restaurant with an excellent menu and great daily specials. Bonus: The Rowley Inn was part of the filming of the movie “A Christmas Story” and is across the street from the famed house and museum. Many extras in the movie were patrons who regularly frequented the bar.
- Porco Lounge & Tiki Room
Cleveland’s premiere tiki bar, featuring tropical cocktails, bar bites, tons of old-school Polynesian tiki decor & a great patio.
- No Class (formerly Now That’s Class)
Punk bar in Cleveland with live music, food and drink specials, two patios, and plenty of attitude!
LBM is a neighborhood cocktail bar with killer food, heavy music, and a warm & comfortable Old Norse aesthetic.
- The Root Cafe
Community cafe in Lakewood serving a locally sourced and organic vegan and vegetarian menu and including an organic bakery and espresso bar.
- Cloak & Dagger
“…Cloak & Dagger offers the cozy appeal of a warmly lit study, where leatherbound books, antiquities and furniture combine to create a sense of ease but also expectation…”